I’d been searching for something that would make my hair grow more quickly, add volume and improve its looks for a long time. Tons of tested conditioners, scalp treatments and ampules brought me to a conclusion. Castor oil is the best. Especially Nanoil.
Before giving you A to Z about Nanoil Castor Oil, let me tell you a few things about the hair growth. Do you know anything about the process?
How does hair grow?
Quickly? Surely. Provided that you use castor oil. The whole process starts in scalp, or to be more precise, in follicles. Each hair grows out of it so it’s a key thing that we make sure they are nourished, moisturised and repaired. Remember that a strong follicle is a strong hair. That’s the secret 🙂
Faster hair growth ideas
We all know that there are lots of ways of speeding up hair growth. For instance, I used to apply natural scalp treatments and popular ampules e.g. with placenta. Sadly, most of these remedies fail…
Castor oil is hands down best for boosting growth and that’s observation based on my experience and beautiful long hair I’ve grown!
Castor oil best for hair growth
I don’t know exactly how castor oil works but I know it’s effective. It’s the best hair growth oil I’ve used.
The secret must be its composition because castor oil is rich in unique ricinoleic acid (not found in other oils) and a set of vitamins (A, E). Interestingly, I’ve read that castor oil’s structure is very similar to human keratin, and after all it’s the keratin building the hair. It does matter, in my view 🙂
Which castor oil to pick?
I choose quality and thus don’t buy the cheapest castor oil at the chemist’s. It must be perfect remedy for stomach problems, not necessarily for hair.
I recommend beauty castor oil: cold-pressed, unrefined, natural, free from unnecessary additives (e.g. preservatives, silicones, scents). I always check INCI for 100% Ricinus Communis Oil to make sure I hold a quality product in my hands.
My unquestioned favorite is Nanoil Castor Oil!
Nanoil Castor Oil
Hands down it’s the best castor oil I’ve ever had on my hair. It stuns me for a few simple reasons which place it on top in my subjective ranking of hair growth oils.
Nanoil Castor Oil must-know facts
- it’s cold-pressed, unrefined and 100% organic
- it has perfect density so it doesn’t leave tacky layer on hair
- it doesn’t contain any additional substances
- it’s maximally effective and holds out very long
Extra point for breathtaking design which I – an esthete – find extremely valuable. 🙂
How Nanoil Castor Oil acts?
It’s time we talked the benefits of Nanoil Castor Oil through, that is the thing that we are all most interested in. I grouped the uses together with the corresponding effects. There are several ways of using this simple oil and each one gives different effect.
1. Regular, several-minute scalp massage with Nanoil Castor Oil:
- keeps acid-base balance
- has antifungal and anti-dandruff effect
- brings back sufficient moisture
- nourishes and strengthens follicles
- increases blood flow and stimulates hair growth
2. Application of Nanoil Castor Oil to hair (small amount or in combination with a lighter oil), also before hair washing:
- restores hair shine and softness
- delivers protection, preventing extreme dryness
- might darken hair shade in the long run
3. Using Nanoil Castor Oil for makeup removal and OCM, oil cleansing method:
- maintains necessary nutrient and moisture levels in skin
- has antibacterial and detoxifying effect
- reduces or eliminates acne
- keeps skin soft, smooth and bouncy
4. Application of Nanoil Castor Oil to eyelashes, ideally using a clean mascara wand:
- lets you strengthen and repair lashes
- gives them healthy shine and lovely color
- guarantees lash elasticity
- accelerates growth, making lash line fuller
5. Systematically rubbing Nanoil Castor Oil into nail plates and cuticles (e.g. instead of nail conditioner):
- repairs and strengthens nail pate
- eliminates dry cuticles
- ensures sufficient moisture
- boosts nail growth
- does away with nail breakage and fragility
Is Nanoil Castor Oil worth purchasing?
When it comes to the castor marvel from Nanoil, I’m head over heels in love with it. It’s the best quality for the best price and thanks to lasting long it is enough for carrying out beauty treatments for long months. If you’re after the best castor oil for hair, skin, lashes and nails, that’s the one!
Have you heard that Nanoil offers five more oils that are also natural, cold-pressed and unrefined? Each one has different properties. Why don’t you test argan oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil or avocado oil?
More information: nanoil.us
Let me know which oils you use in your everyday skin and hair care 🙂